Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Direction

So I decided today while I was walking from my car to the law school that I would make this blog the repository for all of my random observations. Starting with this one- why is it that when I wander around a public location in my jeans and T-shirt, I feel like I'm dressed more casually than girls in Nike running shorts, Sperry's, and oversized fleece jackets? And just as a P.S. they all have the same hair-do. Messy with a side braid in front and low, off-center ponytail in back.

2 comments:

The Reynolds said...

Jeans & t-shirts are my fave. By the way, how's life? I'm so proud of you for doing the law school thing. Send me a line sometime... bmrtmr@gmail.com.

Love,
Tammy

Heather said...

Same here... I live in my t-shirt and jeans. They're the best! Glad to see you back in blogdom. :) I've been doing a family blog for about a year now and LOVE it, although I'm not as consistent as I would like. I'm excited to read your dry humor and other quips. I've missed it these long years since college!